Here are the steps to follow to move FunnelFlux to another server.
- Make a backup of your database (tables PLUS procedures) and all your FunnelFlux files at the same time. Make sure you use these two options when exporting the database
- Import your database on the new server and copy the FunnelFlux files you have backed up in step 1.
- If you also change your domain or subdomain, go to your customers area and click on the detach link next to your license key:
- If you did NOT change your domain, clear your cookies (very important).
- Login from your new installation
Important Note: It is highly recommended to use the same database name and same database username/password on your new server.
The current values can be found in
If you cannot, or do not want to use the same names, then, after importing the files and database, you will have to:
includes/appConfig.phpwith the new database credentials
- Update the FunnelFlux database procedures, with a tool like phpMyAdmin, to replace all occurrences of the old values with the new ones