Here are the steps to move FunnelFlux to another domain (on the same server):
- Move all the FunnelFlux files to the folder corresponding to your new domain. If you are just changing to a CNAME and don't need to move the actual files, then you can skip this step
- Log out of your FunnelFlux installation
- Go to your customers dashboard and detach the license from the current domain
- Clear your cookies (only if moving to subdomain - not needed if root domain is completely different)
- Login to your FunnelFlux installation from your new domain. It will detect that the license is available and attach it to that new domain or subdomain.